Thursday, March 04, 2010

Ox Notes: March 4, 2010

The subject of today's Ox Notes is Ox Notes itself. As of today, Ox Notes is shifting from regular posts on Tuesdays and Thursdays to more sporadic postings so that I can focus on other projects.

I'll still post here at My Ox Is Broken when the mood strikes and as news crops up closer to the premiere of Dancing with the Stars 10. I mean, is there any chance the celebs make it through preseason rehearsals without a serious injury?

In the meantime, the best place to follow me is on Twitter (http://twitter.com/kathyfgibson). I also write weekly Bollywood movie reviews for Access Bollywood (http://accessbollywood.net).

Here are a few sites I recommend for entertainment news:

Pure DwtS -- an excellent catalog of Dancing with the Stars news and commentary
People -- the best of the celebrity mags, especially their TV Watch blog
EW -- good for general TV news and home of Jeff Probst's Survivor blog, updated on Friday mornings
Reality Blurred -- a great site for reality TV news
The Watcher -- my favorite TV critic

Thanks for all of your comments and contributions during Ox Notes' three-year run. Talk to you soon!

1 Comments:

At 11/01/2011 6:23 AM , Anonymous medical curtains said...

I found your website perfect for my needs. It contains wonderful and helpful posts. I have read most of them and got a lot from them. To me, you are doing the great work.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home