Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Ox Notes: May 21, 2008

Access Hollywood, Entertainment Tonight, and The Insider all posted video interviews with Kristi Yamaguchi & Mark Ballas last night as they celebrated winning Dancing with the Stars 6. And Insider correspondent Cojo revealed his desire to compete on the next season of DwtS -- with Derek Hough as his partner.

Yahoo! has a special DwtS Buzz Session in honor of the finale. Diane Mizota and Joey Lawrence announced that they'll bring the Buzz Session back next season.

Of all of the dancers interviewed about Kristi & Mark's win, the only sore loser seems to be Laila Ali, of all people. The DwtS 4 competitor told TV Guide, "If she had been on my season, I would've been like, 'That's not fair!' I consider her a dancer already, but on ice. The truth is the truth."

OK! has updates on what the competitors will be doing now that the season is over. Edyta says she's heading to Poland: "I need my mom to take care of me."

In other TV news, Variety's Brian Lowry offered his opinion of fan campaigns to save cancelled TV shows.

Reality Blurred posted links to a couple of articles about The Deadliest Catch, which I might actually get to watch now that Dancing with the Stars is over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home