Thursday, November 29, 2007

Ox Notes: November 29, 2007

In an interview with Extra, Maksim Chmerkovskiy made it sound as though he won't be returning to Dancing with the Stars: "If this is the limit of where I can get in a show, then let it be. I'm satisfied and moving on."

Maks' partner, Melanie Brown, posted behind-the-scenes photos from Tuesday night's Results Show at the Spice Girls' website. There's also a contest to win the fake eyelashes she wore at the finale.

Mel also told People that she's going to miss DwtS host Tom Bergeron: "He’s so hilarious. My favorite show is America’s Funniest Home Videos, and he gave me 12 DVDs and I’m addicted."

Mark Ballas may need surgery to repair the shoulder he dislocated during Tuesday night's Dancing with the Stars Finale. While Mark was rushed to the hospital right after the injury occurred, producers told Sabrina Bryan she'd have to stay until the show was over.

Sabrina told People: "I know I had to be here, but I’m so worried about him. I’m so mad they wouldn’t let me leave."

Mark's dad, Corky, who went with Mark to the hospital, told TV Guide yesterday, "When Sabrina got there, [Mark] felt much better."

Another DwtS casualty is Helio Castroneves' relationship with his fiancee, Aliette Vazquez. The morning after he won the mirrorball trophy, he told People that the two of them are "no longer together."

The Dancing with the Stars 5 finale was watched by nearly 25 million people. While it was the second most-watched telecast of the season, the numbers are lower than previous DwtS finales, and it lost in key demos to House.

Finally, as if becoming prom queen at your own high school wasn't difficult enough, ABC Family is working on America's Prom Queen. Worse still for the perky cheerleaders who will no doubt compete for the title is that they will be judged by "nerds" and "misfits." What. Ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home