Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Ox Notes: May 23, 2007

Behind the scenes at the DwtS finale. Tuesday night ratings. And is Veronica Mars really over?

DwtS Finale Reports
In People's What You Didn't See report from the Dancing with the Stars finale, Heather Mills says she's working on her college degree in biology and chemistry to give more weight to her positions on the environment and animal rights. Heather said,"If I'm not a full-fledged scientist nobody will want to listen to me."

Maksim Chmerkovskiy told TV Guide, "I'm going back home to get my life back. I've got studios to run, kids to teach, and championships to be won with straight-up judging according to your dancing. I definitely need a little bit of time off." Does that mean that Maks might not be back for DwtS 5?

People and Access Hollywood have further reports on Apolo & Julianne's victory.

Laila & Maks and Joey & Kym appeared on this morning's edition of The View, where Laila said her dancing days weren't entirely over. She and her fiance, Curtis Conway, will have to do a special routine at their wedding reception since their guests will be "expecting a show."

Apolo & Laila will appear on tomorrow's View.

Tuesday Night Ratings
The Dancing with the Stars 4 finale pulled in 22.6 million viewers -- down 4.6 million from last season. But the finale did steal viewers from the premiere of On The Lot, which debuted to fewer than 10 million people.

Veronica Mars Finale
With so much material left to explore even after last night's Veronica Mars series finale, show creator Rob Thomas said, "I wouldn't discount my taking a stab at a feature script." Michael Ausiello points out that the series to big screen transition worked when cult favorite Firefly spawned the film Serenity. I know I'd be one of the first in line for tickets to Veronica: The Movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home