Wednesday, April 05, 2006

DWTS Update 4-5-06

Maksim Speaks
Maksim Chmerkovskiy, who's been laying low since Dancing with the Stars wrapped, made his first post at his own website's forum. Here's an excerpt:

"It was very nice to see that there are people out there that look past my 'russian asshole' face and see that I am not a bad guy. As a dancer one must be emotional and expressive and god knows I have no problem with it when I dance. My problem starts when music shuts off and I am off the dance floor."

He promises to post more pictures and respond to questions through the forum.

Burping with the Stars
Fame certainly has its privileges. Tom Bergeron emceed the ultimate celebrity burp-off competition during Nickelodeon's Kids Choice Awards on April 1. Justin Timberlake out-belched Hugh Jackman, earning Wolverine a pie to the face.

No Dancing at the Daytime Emmys
Kelly Monaco says dancing isn't part of her hosting duties at the Daytime Emmys. However, fans shouldn't be too upset, since they'll be treated to a musical performance by General Hospital legend, Rick Springfield.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home